Winter Park Ski Resort has taken the win for the second year in a row as the ‘Best North American Ski Resort’ based on USA Today’s Readers’ Choice 2021 10 Best panel comprised of ski and snowboard enthusiasts. These experts partner with the 10Best editors to pick 20 nominees in a given category and the popular vote determines the top ten. After 4 weeks of voting, the 2021 results were announced this week!!
Special mention goes to Devil’s Thumb Ranch who again won top honors in their respective category and Snow Mountain Ranch, coming in at number 5 in the Best Cross-Country ski resort category.
Best Ski Resort:
- Winter Park Resort – Winter Park, CO
- Sunshine Village – Banff, Alberta
- Palisades Tahoe – Olympic Valley CA
- Mount Bohemia – Lac LaBelle, MI
- Kirkwood Mountain – Kirkwood, CA
- Copper Mountain – Copper Mountain, CO
- Brundage Mountain Ski Resort – McCall ID
- Stowe Mountain Resort – Stowe, VT
- Lake Louise Ski Resort – Lake Louise, Alberta
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort – Revelstoke B.C.
Best Cross-Country Ski Resort:
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch – Tabernash, CO
- Tahoe Cross-County Ski Area – Tahoe City, CA
- Bear Valley Adventure Co – Bear Valley, CA
- Stokely Creek Lodge – Goulais River, Ontario
- Snow Mountain Ranch – Granby CO
- White Grass Ski Touring Center – Davis, WV
- Waterville Valley Resort – Waterville Valley NH
- Nipika Mountain Resort – Kootenay National Park, British Columbia
- Strathcona Wilderness Centre – Sherwood Park, Alberta
- Jackson Ski Touring Foundation – Jackson NH
About Stay Winter Park
Our vacation rental company is 100% locally-based and operated since 1972. When you contact our offices we can look out our windows to share with you the local weather, ski conditions and best events coming into town. The guest services department will be able to assist with the best restaurant and activity recommendations and we’ll be there if you need help with any part of your vacation planning experience.
Stay Winter Park offers a number of vacation rentals close to Winter Park Ski Resort. From ski-in ski-out rentals offering the ultimate mountain access, to private homes and condo complexes for large groups and families. Plus, if you’re looking for an affordable way to get your family out on the slopes this season, you’ll find a number of incredible winter lodging deals and vacation packages for a last-minute ski trip or extended winter vacation.
Stay Winter Park offers amazing savings with their lodging deals for pass holders. Enjoy the convenience of no blackout dates, and access to Copper Mountain (voted #5) as well as Steamboat Springs. Choosing Winter Park as your base lodging destination provides easy access to both Copper Mountain and Steamboat Springs, both approximately 2 hours away, making for a great day trip in either direction!
We can’t wait to host you on your trip to Winter Park – winter or summer. Browse all our rentals or sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest events and lodging specials. The best way to experience Winter Park is when you Book Local and Book Direct.