Winter Park Ski Resort has taken the win for the second year in a row as the ‘Best North American Ski Resort’ based on USA Today’s Readers’ Choice 2019 10Best panel comprised of ski and snowboard enthusiasts. These experts partner with the 10Best editors to pick 20 nominees in a given category and the popular vote determines the top ten. After 4 weeks of voting, the 2019 results were announced this week!!
Special mention goes to Devil’s Thumb Ranch who again won top honors in their respective category and Snow Mountain Ranch, coming in a close second in the Best Cross-Country ski resort category.
Best Ski Resort:
- Winter Park Resort – Winter Park, CO
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows – Olympic Valley, CA
- Mount Bohemia – Lac La Belle, MI
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort – Revelstoke, B.C.
- Copper Mountain – Copper Mountain, CO
- Telluride Ski Resort – Telluride, CO
- Crystal Mountain Resort – Enumclaw, WA
- Big Sky Resort – Big Sky, MT
- Stowe Mountain Resort – Stowe, VT
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort – Golden, B.C.
Best Cross-Country Ski Resort:
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch – Tabernash, CO
- Snow Mountain Ranch – Granby, CO
- Bearskin Lodge and Resort – Grand Marais, MN
- ABR Trails – Ironwood, MI
- Stokely Creek Lodge – Goulais River, Ontario
- Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center – Truckee, CA
- Breckenridge Nordic Center – Breckenridge, CO
- Tahoe Cross-Country Ski Area – Tahoe City, CA
- SilverStar Mountain Resort – Vernon, B.C.
- Great Glen Trails – Gorham, NH
About Stay Winter Park
Our vacation rental company is 100% locally-based and operated since 1972. When you contact our offices we can look out our windows to share with you the local weather, ski conditions and best events coming into town. The guest services department will be able to assist with the best restaurant and activity recommendations and we’ll be there if you need help with any part of your vacation planning experience.
Stay Winter Park offers a number of vacation rentals close to Winter Park Ski Resort. From ski-in ski-out rentals offering the ultimate mountain access, to private homes and condos for large groups and families. Plus, if you’re looking for an affordable way to get your family out on the slopes this season, you’ll find a number of incredible winter lodging deals and vacation packages for a last-minute ski trip or extended winter vacation.
Stay Winter Park offers amazing savings with their lodging deals for pass holders. Enjoy the convenience of no blackout dates, and access to Copper Mountain (voted #5) as well as Steamboat Springs. Choosing Winter Park as your base lodging destination provides easy access to both Copper Mountain and Steamboat Springs, both approximately 2 hours away, making for a great day trip in either direction!
We can’t wait to host you on your trip to Winter Park – winter or summer. Browse all our rentals or sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest events and lodging specials. The best way to experience Winter Park is when you Book Local and Book Direct.