The StayWinterPark “No Exception Protection Plan” offers you protection from cancellation penalties and provides for a full refund 24 hours prior to the day of check-in. The No Exception Protection Plan is intended to provide for full recovery of your vacation package price purchased through StayWinterPark. This program offers the assurance of a complete refund of the vacation package in the event of an unexpected cancellation. StayWinterPark highly recommends the purchase of this program as StayWinterPark is unable to vary from the standard cancellation policies (indicated on the back of your confirmation) unless the No Exception Protection Plan has been paid in full.
This program is available at a cost of 7.0% of your total reservation. This plan cannot be purchased after the final payment is made on your reservation. The No Exception Protection Plan does not become effective until the full fee is received by StayWinterPark. The cost of this program is included in your reservation total as indicated on your confirmation. Should you decline to purchase the program, please deduct the amount from your payment to StayWinterPark.
When canceling your reservation, you must notify StayWinterPark.
StayWinterPark will issue a cancellation number and refund all monies paid toward your reservation less the No Exception Protection Plan fee.
The No Exception Protection Plan provides for a full refund of vacation package price 24 hours prior to the day of check-in without regard to the reason for cancellation.
For the No Exception Protection Plan to be in effect, the following rules apply:
- The No Exception Protection Plan is not available on any reservations inside 7 days prior to arrival date.
- The No Exception Protection Plan does not protect against or provide refunds for early departures, nor does the plan cover changes to your reservation. Please refer to the paragraph entitled “changes” on the reverse side of your confirmation.
- The No Exception Protection Plan terminates on the day of check-in and does not cover any penalties imposed after check-in.
- This program is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The No Exception Protection Plan only covers purchases made through StayWinterPark.
For more information please call us at 1-800-215-6535.