The full-service management services that we provide for second homeowners include: Rental management for nightly rentals; certified HOA services for association property management and business services for basic to advanced accounting needs.
Contact us 1-800-228-1025 or you can also stop by either of our management offices for a vacation rental or consultation for what services we can provide to you.
As a property owner, or potential property owner, in the Winter Park & Fraser Valley, it is possible you may fit into one of the following categories:
- You have owned a property in the valley for a while, it is not on a rental program, but you are investigating ways of maximizing your investment.
- You are currently with another management company in the valley, and are interested in learning about alternative options for the representation of your property.
- You are buying, or have just bought a condominium, townhouse or private home, and are interested in putting it on a rental management program.
- You are interested in purchasing a property from a local real estate company.
Be a StayWinterPark Partner!
Welcome to the neighborhood and thank you for your interest in taking your mountain property ownership to the next level, as an income producing vacation rental. Our StayWinterPark team loves to make vacations happen not only to drive income to you, but for your own personal stays as well. After all, you are already in on our big secret – Winter Park, Colorado and Grand County is the place to STAY!
Sharing your home is a personal step that we honor. Our professional local experts include all the aspects of rental care you require: Marketing and Reservation Sales, Housekeeping and Maintenance, Front Desk and Concierge Services, and Managed Owner Services – all of this comes from the heart of our downtown Winter Park offices.
Every residence is unique. Connect with our owner team for an analysis of your home’s projected performance and to ensure your property meets the StayWinterPark vacation rental requirements at 1-866-976-6168 or email Shannon Cormier at email@example.com
“As an owner at Beaver Village we’ve been very happy with the staff’s dedication to owner’s needs. We could never take care of what they do on a day to day basis with renters from afar. Most notable their maintenance staff has been exceptional when an issue arises. They’ve taken it upon themselves to be present for repair persons and always keeping us well informed in a timely manner. Thanks Beaver Village and StayWinterPark! ” Rhonda Gilkey
“We have been a vacation rental owner using Vacations Inc and now StayWinterPark for almost nine years. We have found them to be thorough, competent and professional in all of their dealings with us. We have personally dealt with the maintenance, housekeeping and front desk staff over the years with good results. They do a good job in booking and cleaning our unit and also in keeping us informed with their monthly newsletter. Their monthly statement is easy to read and is always on time. We highly recommend StayWinterPark for vacation rentals.” Eileen & Tom Meyer
“We are very happy owners of a vacation condo at Beaver Village Condominiums. StayWinterPark does an excellent job managing the rental units and clubhouse. The front desk is knowledgeable, courteous and professional. The maintenance staff ensures our unit is clean, well-stocked and in good condition every time we visit. The owner website where we track our bookings and revenue is easy to navigate. We have so many special memories from our Beaver Village getaways. It gives us great peace of mind knowing that our condo is being cared for by StayWinterPark. Thank you to the StayWinterPark crew! It’s a pleasure working with you.”
Aliza Jang and David Chappel
Sales & Marketing Overview
StayWinterPark has developed a comprehensive in-house marketing program for both summer and winter seasons that cover all the essential markets and use of contemporary mediums to reach potential guests.
Internet Marketing has evolved dramatically in recent years. We place such a high level of importance on our internet marketing it warrants a separate section all to itself. Please see the next section for more details.
Our other main areas of focus cover the following:
Direct Mail & Email Strategy
- Use of email blasts to repeat guests and qualified leads for key target markets, garnered and refined over 35 years.
- Weekly mailings and email notifications to leads secured through our website and outside websites.
- Direct mail postcards, flyers and letters to past guests and potential new sales leads for individuals and groups.
Wholesaler & Preferred Partners Network
- An extensive Wholesaler partnership program with the leading domestic and international tour operators for both individual and group business.
- Winter Park Resort subscriber for their central reservation’s office.
- On-line 3rd party intermediary representation. (ex: Expedia, Booking.com, VRBO, Airbnb)
- Formal agent training sessions for our preferred partners. (ex: Booking.com, Expedia, etc)
- Selective print advertising in magazines, journals, directories, and guides.
- Brochure and rack card distribution through affiliations and sponsorship programs to qualified inquiries for Winter Park and Colorado.
- Attendance and brochure distribution at ski shows, local travel agent shows, summer and winter exhibitions and conventions, etc.
In-House Sales & Marketing
- Efforts within our own organizational structure to ensure calls are converted to sales – product knowledge training, familiarization tours for our reservation agents, etc.
Subscriptions & Memberships
StayWinterPark has ongoing memberships with a select number of professional bodies and organizations on a local, state, national and international level, whereby our membership derives direct benefits in the form of:
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Presence and Representation
- Key Resort Industry Reports and Information
Our Memberships Include:
- Winter Park & the Fraser Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park Central Reservations
- Grand County Tourism Office
- Denver Metro Convention & Visitor’s Bureau
- Colorado Hotel & Lodging Association
- Colorado Tourism Office
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International
- Mountain Research Travel Program
- Ski Tour Operators Association
- Vacation Rental Managers Association