Cleaning and safety in your vacation rental is a top priority for Stay Winter Park to ensure that all of our guests, homeowners and our staff remain safe.
The new policies and procedures we have adopted are in accordance with industry standards outlined by VRMA, WHO and CDC as well as our own in-house enhancements to provide a comfortable stay for your Winter Park vacation.
Rental Unit Protocols:
- We have ordered extra pillow casings and mattress covers that will be replaced before the arrival of each new guest.
- There will be extra blankets in the unit in a safety shrink-wrapped container.
- Contactless Check-In for our units with a keyless entry for guests. We will share this code with you once the unit is clean & ready for your stay.
- Some of our rental units do require a physical key for entry which we will have for pick up from our secure lock box or from our main office with our guest service department.
- Any of our rental units that have a private hot tub will be serviced and properly sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- All of our guests purchase Vacation Rental Damage Insurance to help ensure protection for guests and owners against damages.
- All surfaces (especially high touch areas) will be sanitized and disinfected with CDC approved products and protocols.
- An additional cleaning products will be used to help eliminate virus and bacteria.
- All of our staff have under gone training to use these new cleaning products and enhanced safety protocols.
- All units will be inspected by our room quality staff members to ensure the cleanliness, organization and the room is ready for our guest to enter.
- We launder all of our linens and towels in house with professional grade washers and dryers that are set for the correct temperatures to eliminate bacteria and spores.
- Our detergents and bleaches meet all CDC guidelines for laundering.
Staff Safety and Operations:
- All staff members have been trained and practice the proper CDC guidelines for hand washing, sanitizing and disinfecting all common area within our office and in each of our vacation rentals.
- Hand hygiene for proper and frequent hand washing to help combat the spread of viruses.
- Stay Winter Park has partnered with companies to provide up-to-date technologies for guest messaging and easy online booking.
- Ongoing training is in place for all of our staff members to have the most up to date tools and knowledge.
- Staff members are to stay home if they feel ill and report to us if this is the case so we may assist them if needed.